Suggested Price: $30.00
December 7th, 11am-12pm
This Pranayama Meditation class will bring students into profound states of consciousness using the power of the breath.
Sliding Scale: $10-60, Suggested $30 – buy a workshop token at the event
Location: Music Room in the Gymnasium at Evergreen Community Charter School, Asheville, NC
This offering is part of the Dancing A New Narrative AMC Community Fundraiser!, paying up the sliding scale supports the Asheville Movement Collective community, a 501c3 nonprofit.
Out of stock
This amazing breathwork technique is a way to access altered states of consciousness for healing, trauma release, peak performance, and spiritual awakening. We are getting amazing feedback from everyone who experiences it, and I know from personal experience that it has the potential to truly help those who may be dealing with anxiety or the stresses of daily life.
Warnings/Restrictions for the practice:
Shouldn’t participate if high blood pressure, epilepsy, heart conditions, or pregnant.
IHT (Intermittent Hypoxic Training) is contraindicated in the case of:
* acute somatic and viral diseases
* chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD-II and COPD-III)
* chronic diseases with symptoms of decompensation or terminal illness
* individual intolerance of oxygen insufficiency
* cancer, unless IHT is prescribed by a doctor
* people with epilepsy, pacemakers or heart arrhythmias, unless treatment (including IHT) is under direct medical supervision
About Kyle Espenshade:
Certified SOMA Breath Instructor
Asheville Movement Collective
Asheville Movement Collective envisions a world that moves in harmony where all are free to be their authentic selves within a loving community. Our mission and aim are to inspire authenticity and healthy community through free-form dance by hosting dance waves for personal and community transformation.